[cisco-voip] Service Accounts Unity Connection

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Fri Apr 13 16:46:17 EDT 2012

Jeff,

To clean up AD from all Unity leftovers, I would begin with using the Cisco Unity Uninstall Toll, from www.ciscounitytools.com.

That would clean up all the stuff related to the specific Unity server you are uninstalling.

HTH,

Ariel.