[cisco-voip] VG224 (sccp)Audio Cutting out after 10 seconds

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Mon Apr 16 13:29:18 EDT 2012

Frank,

What protocol are the ports runnning (SCCP or H323)? Have you tried
switching it on one of the ports to test?

Regards,

Ariel.

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Frank Arrasmith
Sent: viernes, 13 de abril de 2012 08:57 p.m.
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] VG224 (sccp)Audio Cutting out after 10 seconds

Hi All,
  having a weird issue on install of a new vg224 gateway.

Symptoms:
--What:Audio is cutting out after approximately Ten seconds. you hear
dial tone and within the ten seconds if you dial out, you will hear
ring-back, but after 10 seconds, the called party gets dead air and
calling party is talking to a loop on the line(you still have sidetone,
but nothing else).  you can also hear a clunk sound(like the phone is
going back on hook)

--Where: on every port that is provisioned with a number.  tried ports
on first/middle/last pairs
--When: after 10 seconds

Config is identical to another VG224
Routing is good.
IOS is vg224-i6k9s-mz.124-24.T5.bin, which we have had no issues with on
other vg224's
tried a different 66 block
tried a different 25 pair cable
Have not tried a different VG224, as we don't have any spares at the
moment.

Any thoughts?