[cisco-voip] VG224 (sccp)Audio Cutting out after 10 seconds

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:38:56 EDT 2012

Things to try:
-Does this happen to just PSTN numbers, or calls to IP phones as well?
-What about if you use H323 and make calls between ports on the vg224?
-What if you switch the protocol on the port?

If you run 'debug vpm signal' do you see anything on the line when the call
has the weird sounds?

Are you using different types of phones to connect to the vg224?

-nick