[cisco-voip] IP Phone voip Network statistics

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:03:49 EDT 2012

Alternatively, Cisco Operations Manager and Cisco Service Monitor  work
together with 1040 probes (network sniffers for RTP) to compile real time
stats on active voice traffic as seen on the network.

This can be handy for certain phones and gateways that aren't kind enough
to return MOS scores. Combine it with statistics manager and you can make
graphs of it.

-Jason

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Stephen Welsh <stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com