[cisco-voip] SIP profile to modify Diversion Header

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:57:52 EDT 2012

You can have multiple rules in the profile.  Just change the wildcard
 to match the subnet of the ip phones making the call (after the @), or the
external number mask (before the @) and change the Remote-Party-ID for each
rule to match what you what to send for each respective site.

Sent from an Apple iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.
 Please excude my typtos.