[cisco-voip] SIP profile to modify Diversion Header

Nick csvoip at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:38:47 EDT 2012

Hi All

I've got some sip-profiles configured within CUBE to modify the Diversion
header that fixes Call Foward issues, i was having with Verizon SIP trunks
in the UK, now we have had Ireland added to the same SIP trunks, however
they are not UK and in Europe so i have to use the Irish number to modity
the diversion header to get the call working. My issue is i'm not sure how
to write the sip-profiles to accommadate both countries, the following is
what I have configured, however I also need to add
35312560800 at 10.62.254.5into the diversion header for the Irish calls.

voice class sip-profiles 1
no request INVITE sip-header Diversion modify "<sip:(.*)@(.*)>" "<
sip:442036150000 at 10.62.254.5>"
no request INVITE sip-header Remote-Party-ID modify "<sip:anonymous@(.*)>"