[cisco-voip] 8.6.2a SU1 - anyone deployed it?

Florian Kroessbacher florian.kroessbacher at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 11:42:58 EDT 2012

Hy Out there.

Upgraded my One Machine CuCM Test with no Problem.

On our 2 Machine Test Cluster we upgrade from 8.5.1SU3 to 8.6(2a)SU1 and
hitted this BUG
CSCtz30396 : SCCP Phones Do Not Register With Certain Station KeepAlive
Intervals

Our KeepAlive Intervals before Upgrade had been
Station and Backup Server KeepAlive = 20 (Default 30)
Station and Backup Server KeepAlive Interval = 60 (Default)

To reregister Our SCCP Phones we put the follwing Settings in

Station and Backup Server KeepAlive = 15 (Default 30)
Station and Backup Server KeepAlive Interval = 40 (Default)

cheers
Florian Kroessbacher

gmail: florian.kroessbacher at gmail.com