[cisco-voip] (no subject)

navid yazdani navid.y6695 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 15:39:49 EDT 2012

no body help me???

________________________________
 From: "Buchanan, James" <jbuchanan at presidio.com>
To: navid yazdani <navid.y6695 at yahoo.com>; "cisco-voip at puck.nether.net" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Sent: Wednesday, 18 April 2012, 17:39
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] (no subject)

Hello,

I used one of these once for additional FXO ports. You have to configure it as a third-party SIP device. Furthermore, make sure you setup a user for it with SIP digest credentials to put into the configuration of the SPA.

Thanks,

James Buchanan| UC Technology Manager |Presidio South |Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr Ste 130 Brentwood, TN 37027 |jbuchanan at presidio.com