[cisco-voip] Backup and restore procedure in VMware environment?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:20:29 EDT 2012

I don't know about newer versions.... but previously a back and restore was
your only supported option.

and if you did have a snapshot / clone / etc and you used a backup to
restore after.... the subs would all be off on there DB so you would have
to rebuild each of them.

I don't know if that has changed so take it for what it's worth.

YMMV

Scott