[cisco-voip] Manual configuration Cisco 7931

Dario Quiroz mail at darioquiroz.com
Thu Apr 19 19:56:49 EDT 2012

We have a with few phones using SIP and SCCP connected to a CUCME router,
and this connected to a CUCM over a WAN link. All the phones are registered
with the CUCM
The problem is when the wan fails. We need to maintain the communication
between the phones.
We think to use srst, but some phones are sip and other are sccp, so it's
impossible to do that.
There is a 7931 phone with two lines. Is possible to register one line into
the CUCME and the second line into the CUCM???
Because is the only phone that needs to call over the wan, the other only
make calls locally.

phones(sccp and sip) --------------- router(CUCME)
-----------------------wan link-------------------CUCM-----------pstn

Thanks in advance!!

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Dario Quiroz <mail at darioquiroz.com> wrote:

> It's possible to manual configure a 7931 cisco phone?
> We have a CUCM and CUCME, and we need to register one line into CUCM and
> the other into CUCME. Is this possible??
> Thanks in advance!!
>
> --
>          Dario Quiroz
>    mail @ darioquiroz . com