[cisco-voip] UCCX: what features do you use in CET?

Clifford McGlamry cmcglamry at forsythe.com
Wed Apr 25 20:39:43 EDT 2012

Technically not supported, but I've used it in the past in a parallel build/refresh situation so that I could change both the IP address AND the host names.

Cliff McGlamry, CCIE Voice #24757
Master Consultant
(678) 934-0348   direct
(404) 969-9806   mobile
(678) 934-0448   fax
cmcglamry at forsythe.com

Forsythe Technology, Inc.
400 Interstate North Parkway
Suite 860
Atlanta, GA 30339
http://www.forsythe.com

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
The information contained in this email transmission is confidential information which may contain information that is legally privileged and prohibited from disclosure under applicable law or by contractual agreement.  The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone to arrange for the return of the original transmission to us.