[cisco-voip] CUEAC - BLF & Extension Mobility

Boon ciscovoipuser at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 04:08:45 EDT 2012

We have deployed CUCM 8.5x & the latest CUEAC server & client for one of
our customers who uses Extension Mobility within their estate.

We have monitored an issue with BLF updates on users who logout/in on EM.
The BLF status does not refresh unless we restart the BLF Plug-in within
Service Management on the CUEAC server.

Obviously this is not ideal as the Operator's find the user's BLF status as
'Out of Service'. We have a workaround where we have set Windows Scheduler
to restart the BLF Plug-in service every 24 hours.

Does anyone have a better fix or workaround? Are there any registry
settings we can modify to restart or resynch the BLF Plug-in service in an
more efficient manner?