[cisco-voip] IPCC-Express version 4 FailSafe mode / error

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Sat Apr 28 16:56:17 EDT 2012

I have seen the LDAP Monitor service cause this symptom. Restarting it seems to help or verifying Directory Services.

James Buchanan| UC Technology Manager | Presidio South | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr Ste 130 Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>