[cisco-voip] best way to connect to Skype from CUCM 7.1 enterprise.

Richard Bradfield Richard.Bradfield at simplot.com.au
Sun Apr 29 21:22:59 EDT 2012

Dear Sir,
We were an early adopter of VOIP and have been running Cisco CUCM for over 10 years, up to now we have not allowed Skype on our network. But as the demand from the business is wanting it. What is the best way to do it?
I did get Imagicle SkyStone H323 to test, but cannot get it to work, does not configure the Skype channels and their support not much help as I am in Australia and they are in Italy
I require that people can call Skype accounts directly from their IP phones. So need to convert the 4 digit extension into a Skype ID

Any ideas welcome

thanks

Richard Bradfield   Communications Engineer
Simplot Australia Pty. Ltd.
T: +61395883481 | +61419813579 E: Richard.Bradfield at simplot.com.au<mailto:Richard.Bradfield at simplot.com.au>