[cisco-voip] unity 5 and MIW issue

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Wed Aug 1 13:58:33 EDT 2012

Doing a quick topic search, I see some similar issues but no resolutions (mostly cause there were no traces) or bugs that seem to fit. I suspect that it is some type of port issue. You may want to verify that all your VM ports are configured exactly the same. Perhaps one has a different CSS or something like that.

Otherwise, trace reading is going to be required to figure out what is going on.

+Chris
Unity Connection TME