[cisco-voip] Dropping + integrating with LDAP

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) louis.koekemoer at dimensiondata.com
Thu Aug 2 05:11:41 EDT 2012

   Hi all,

I need some assistance. I'm integration with Ldap and all is working well, but I'm struggling with my fields. The Telephone number in AD is populated with a "+" in-front. Ie. +27115750000. I want to drop the + and just see 27115750000 as the UserID

I guess I have to implement a Filter, but I honestly don't know how. Please can someone give me some advice?

Regards

Louis Koekemoer
Principal Sytems Engineer: Converged Communications
Dimension Data
Tel: +27 (11) 575 6560
Mobile: +27 (71) 680 8790
Fax: +27 (11) 576 6560