[cisco-voip] OT: anyone using the 2960S switches?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 09:49:10 EDT 2012

We currently are not doing any v6 but look to in 2013.  we will be using
them purely has access layer switches in our closets.  most likely 2 - 4 in
a closet all tied to 45xx at the distribution.  Is the v6 just a matter of
code fixes or is there something wrong with the physical hardware that I
need to rethink this?

As for TCAM, what do you consider a larger deployment?

Thanks

Scott