[cisco-voip] Register with multiple accounts to the same asterisk server

Joseph Mays mays at win.net
Thu Aug 2 13:41:58 EDT 2012

I need to make a 2400IAD running C2400-IS-M, Version 12.3(11)T10 register
two different accounts with the same sip server, an asterisk server. I tried
using the registrar server setup with multiple credentials according to the
only example of such a thing I could find, but this version of IOS doesn't
seem to support the credentials commands under sip-ua.

Is what I'm trying to do possible with any version of IOS? If so, does
someone have an example of a config that registers more than one account
with a sip server?