[cisco-voip] CMM with two CUCM clusters and MGCP

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 18:17:53 EDT 2012

Hi, I have a bit of a problem... I have a customer that migrates from CUCM
6.1 (two server cluster) to CUCM 8.6 (two VM cluster). They have two CMM
line cards registered with the old CUCM cluster using MGCP. Now I have to
do a migration of users/devices to the new cluster in several phases (150
users per phase) and they will be using the same numbering plan on both
clusters. My problem is how to register the CMM modules on both clusters
and how to manage the incoming calls when both clusters will have the same
numbering plan...

Thanks and regards

--
Ratko