[cisco-voip] CMM with two CUCM clusters and MGCP

Pavan pav.ccie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 18:29:03 EDT 2012

I would keep the CMM registered to the old ccm and route calls to it from the new ccm back to the old ccm.
Inbound calls from cmm need to be routed to the new ccm from the old one based on some characteristic of your 150 user batch or by using cfur on old ucm.

Curious if others have a better idea !

-Pavan