[cisco-voip] strange uccx 7.0 issue

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:59:50 EDT 2012

I have a really strange issue.  I have 1 trigger misbehaving across the WAN.

The number comes in at the remote site as 1234, should play prompts if the
agents are busy or do it's normal agent selection routine. This works fine
dialing 1234 from a cisco phone.  When an outside caller calls 555-555-1234
the call maxes out our configured maximum sessions in short order and
reserves all of the available agents.

Anyone seen this kind of behavior before?  Any ideas as to what to look for
in the logs/traces?

It shouldn't be a codec mismatch or  I would expect a fast busy.

Thanks!