[cisco-voip] Call pickup group on CTI ports in UCCX

Kevin Damisch kevin.damisch at vitalsite.com
Wed Aug 15 11:22:04 EDT 2012

When setting up the Call Control Groups in UCCX, why is there an option for a Call Pickup Group on the CTI ports?  I've seen it before, but always left it alone.  I thought call pickup was unsupported with UCCX.

Thanks,
Kevin

This communication (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Vital Support Systems at 515 334 5700 and delete or destroy all copies and the original document.