[cisco-voip] Call from cell phone appears as if calling from desk phone

Steve Gustafson smgustafson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 11:33:46 EDT 2012

Ryan,
Thanks for the reply.  It's a case of "this is how the old phone system did
it.". The main reason is the managers want to know where the employee is
working from if the employee calls them. I am thinking I can adjust the
display name to reference something like "Steve's cellular" to get around
this.

Thanks,
Steve