[cisco-voip] CallManager Device > Gateway H323 > Called Party Transformation

Divin John dijohn at cisco.com
Tue Aug 21 01:52:17 EDT 2012

It's always the called party's Xformation which affects the displayed
number. So, for an incoming call from the PSTN, it going to be the calling
part X.Form on the Phone.

--Divin

From:  Ted Nugent <tednugent73 at gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday 21 August 2012 8:35 AM
To:  "Jason Aarons (AM)" <jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com>
Cc:  "cisco-voip (cisco-voip at puck.nether.net)" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Subject:  Re: [cisco-voip] CallManager Device > Gateway H323 > Called Party
Transformation

I've been looking into this as well and I don't think thats right... I
initially thought the same thing but from what I was reading transformations
are unidirectional and translations on the patterns are still displayed on
the phone display for outbound calls. Mark Snow did a nice writeup on this
on his blog, I may have misread and I need to lab it to completely
understand but as I recall that was the theory.... Not sure which writeup it
was (1-3) that he covered it. Ya it's old but still a good read if you
haven't.

http://blog.ine.com/2009/12/07/building-global-dial-plans-in-cucm7-part-i-gl
obalization/

cisco-voip at puck.nether.net