[cisco-voip] CUCM Audit Logs

Cagri Ergul cagriergul at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 05:00:32 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have two questions about CUCM RTMT Audit Logs.

-       We can adjust size of audit logs from ServiceabilityàAudit Log
Configuration. However file size can be between 1 and 10 MB. Is there a
solution to reduce the file size value under 1 MB?

-       I can browse audit logs from RTMT Trace and Log Central. But under
Cisco Audit Logs title, there are two kind of audit logs (AuditApp and vos)
and we don’t want to get the vos log files. Is there a way to getting only
AuditApp logs?

Thanks.