[cisco-voip] Silent uninstall of CAD Service Release

Michael Rose mroseatrstone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 15:36:26 EDT 2012

We are standing up a new 8.6 cluster for our call center. We currently run
Agent software version 7.0 with a CAD Client Service release. As part of the
upgrade process I need to remove Agent and upgrade to the version suitable
for 8.6 on all agent computers.

I would like to make a job using our software management server to do this
remotely. I believe I can uninstall Cisco Agent and Supervisor remotely, but
I haven't seen/figured out how to uninstall the CAD Clients Release
remotely/silently. Is there a way to do this without using Add/Remove
Programs on each machine?

Thanks.