[cisco-voip] [OT] ObiTalk overseas

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Fri Aug 24 18:40:12 EDT 2012

Hello,

I just used my ObiTalk with Google Voice from South Africa today. I had a 512K downstream connection (I think). I’m not sure what my upstream connection was. I verified that both ends were crystal clear during the entire conversation. The device had no registration issues whatsoever. I am definitely a fan.

Thanks,

James

James Buchanan | Sr. Network Engineer | South
Presidio | www.presidio.com<http://www.presidio.com>
12 Cadillac Drive Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027
D: 615.866.5729 | C: 931.797.2326 | F: 615.866.5781 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at presidio.com>

[Be Secure In The Knowledge]<http://www.presidio.com>

Follow us:

[Follow Presidio on Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/presidio>

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments. Please be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.