[cisco-voip] Hunt Pilot from PSTN disconnects after 60 seconds

Dave Wolgast dwolgas1 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Dec 4 09:40:00 EST 2012

I have a hunt pilot mapped to a DID. It uses a hunt list containing two
line groups. The first is circular with 10 members and a 20 second RNA
reversion timeout. The second is broadcast with 10 members.

When dialed internally, the hunt group behaves as predicted.

When called from the PSTN via a PRI on a 3845 using SIP, the call
disconnects after 60 seconds. I am not sure which timer is coming into play
here. Can anyone suggest where I should start looking?

Thanks!!

--
Dave Wolgast
Livonia, NY