[cisco-voip] Hunt Pilot from PSTN disconnects after 60 seconds

Ahmed Elnagar ahmed_elnagar at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 14:41:10 EST 2012

I think this is a normal behavior as the PSTN won't let a call to ring
forever, you have to tune your timers to be within the total ringing time
for PSTN or use and IVR system to answer the call first so that it is not
dropped by PSTN.

Regards,

Ahmed Elnagar | Unified Communication Team Leader | CCIE #24697, Voice