[cisco-voip] Semi OT: License Portal Inoperative?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Dec 5 08:35:28 EST 2012

I keep getting this:
You have entered one of the following characters <, >, (, ), [, ], $ These characters are not allowed on our webpage due to security constraints. Please press the back button, enter your data without any of these characters to proceed.

On different browsers, PCs and ISPs. I am not typing the characters it mentions, no trailing spaces, etc. Am I crazy or is there actually an issue with the site?

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>