[cisco-voip] MGCP shuts down T1

Butcher, Eric ebutcher at presidio.com
Wed Dec 12 20:29:21 EST 2012

I’ve seen that a couple times… Just remove “CCM-Manager config” from IOS.  Everything goofy that MGCP does to IOS gateways (like removing SCCP profiles, that one was fun) it does because of that command.

Eric Butcher | Sr. UC Engineer
Presidio | www.presidio.com<http://www.presidio.com>
11595 N Meridian St Suite 150, Carmel, IN 46032
D: 317.708.7942 | C: 765.744.1458 | ebutcher at presidio.com<mailto:ebutcher at presidio.com>

[Be Secure In The Knowledge]<http://www.presidio.com>