[cisco-voip] MGCP shuts down T1

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Dec 13 04:10:24 EST 2012

+1 shutting down the voice interfaces is among the first steps in the config script generated by CUCM and downloaded by the router. If the voice interfaces are left shutdown then the config script errored out for some reason. I believe you can debug ccm-manager config to watch the script download and commands being applied to see where it fails.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk1077/technologies_tech_note09186a0080207ec6.shtml

Show version
Show run
Show ccm-manager