[cisco-voip] jabber registration with CUPS 8.6

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Dec 13 15:25:54 EST 2012

In the Settings page under Cluster Topology it indicates exactly what you need to do to change the domain name.
>  Cisco UP Presence Engine, Cisco UP Proxy and Cisco UP XCP Router services must be stopped on all nodes in the cluster before the Domain Name can be modified.

-Ryan

On Dec 13, 2012, at 3:07 PM, Shaihan Jaffrey <schaehan at gmail.com> wrote:

I've installed CUCM 8.6 and CUPS 8.6

Completed the integration between them.

I am unable to give domain name, in the place of Domain name its is written Domain.Not. Set.

I am unable to register Jabber with presence.

Please help in resolving the issue.

Regards