[cisco-voip] masking number in CUCM 8.5

abbas Wali abbaseo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 13:54:50 EST 2012

i have used all sorts of variations
the full number is 011591XXXXX.

just did another experiment on it. created a RP 9.9441033 enabled the Use
Calling Party's External Phone Number Mask check box
on the phone line settings used any defaced number eg 6666 (any but 52031
works)
tracked the call on the gateway and could see the call going through
successfully.

now the situation is that that site has 20/30 odd numbers, cant create RP
for each one. have to enabled the called party external phone number mask
for the local 9.@ patterns. but have to understand will it affect anything
else!!!

thanks

--