[cisco-voip] Reset HP iLO on CUCM Server Remotely?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Feb 2 09:06:47 EST 2012

Is there any way to do this from the CLI or can I get TAC to do it with root access? I have a non responsive iLO and getting after hours console access to this server is not an easy task.
I know you can do it if you have a normal Windows or Linux server.
Thanks!
Matthew G. Loraditch - CCVP, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>