[cisco-voip] Thank you!

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu Feb 2 13:42:18 EST 2012

I want to take a minute and let those nice developers over at Cisco know that Bulk Edit > Export/Import is my favorite feature.  Kudos to the fine folks at Microsoft Office Excel/Access Version 14 they have made my life a lot better with =CONCATENATE, =PROPER, how else can you make SMITH,BOB look like Smith,Bob on a 7965?

I can't imagine the time it would have taken to add stuff in bulk if I had been seeing "Loading, Please Wait" for a couple weeks.

If you are in school right now I suggest you take as many sql db and spreadsheet courses as you can, as one day VLOOKUP will be your best friend.  I think more Excel should be on the IE lab myself.  Not to forget Word Merge for leave behinds so users know their UDP login details with EM.

Thanks -jason