[cisco-voip] Corporate Directory - host not found - Reach out to the Puck

Florian Kroessbacher florian.kroessbacher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:05:34 EST 2012

one week or two ago we have a similar problem, our tomcat certificates look
wrong in the database ( run sql select * from certificate(s)) and when u
download it from the cucm server os admin page - certificate management.
when u connect to the cucm on https all look good. on the phone u see that
it connects to the tvs and get a error back with i think code 0 and says
its not authenticated.
so i've generate knew ones on all servers in the cluster. this fixed it for
me.
the certificates grow from version 6 throug 6.1,7.1 now on 8.5, maybe
something was wrong with any upgrade we have done.

--
Florian Kroessbacher

Am 02.02.2012 um 20:57 schrieb "Jason Aarons (AM)" <