[cisco-voip] Corporate Directory - host not found - Reach out to the Puck

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Feb 2 17:20:35 EST 2012

changing the name to IP may actually exacerbate the issue if it is an ITL mismatch :-\

On Feb 2, 2012, at 2:59 PM, Gregory Wenzel wrote:

8.6.2-20000-2

After the firmware upgrade the corporate directory and personal dir disappeared so that makes sence its https. I will do the capture. The url thing sounds like that’s what I am missing. I did change the name to ip address upon the first install.

Greg Wenzel
Solutions Engineer