[cisco-voip] Call history and Phone Inventory

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Fri Feb 3 03:04:40 EST 2012

Hi James,

I'd recommend Tiger 2020, generally a good product a a fair price, here is there entry on the new Cisco Marketplace:

https://marketplace.cisco.com/catalog/products/1608

Thanks

Stephen

On 2 Feb 2012, at 20:09, James O'Neill wrote:

We’ve been using Syn-Apps for our Call Accounting (Call History) and Phone Inventory for the past 3-4 years.  Apparently they have discontinued these products and we are looking for replacement.  The plus side is the product still works we just don’t have support.

The largest issue that I’ve been presented is budget.  I’ve looked a Variphy, but they exceed the budget allotment.

Can anyone suggest some low cost solutions?

James O’Neill

PISD Network Services