[cisco-voip] Call history and Phone Inventory

James O'Neill joneill at pasadenaisd.org
Thu Feb 2 15:09:02 EST 2012

We've been using Syn-Apps for our Call Accounting (Call History) and Phone Inventory for the past 3-4 years.  Apparently they have discontinued these products and we are looking for replacement.  The plus side is the product still works we just don't have support.

The largest issue that I've been presented is budget.  I've looked a Variphy, but they exceed the budget allotment.

Can anyone suggest some low cost solutions?

James O'Neill

PISD Network Services