[cisco-voip] History log if a phone was forwarded

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Tue Feb 7 10:18:52 EST 2012

I have a very non-technical solution to this problem. Call forward all is a privilege, not a right. A sense of entitlement will not be tolerated on my Callmanger 's! Remove the callforward all softkey and see if it happens any more.

Dennis Heim
Senior Engineer (Unified Communications)
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
10610 9th Place
Bellevue, WA 98004

425.310.5299 Single Number Reach (WA)