[cisco-voip] Cisco Cups 8.6 strange

John.VanLaecke at ghd.com John.VanLaecke at ghd.com
Tue Feb 7 22:46:27 EST 2012

Hello,

I have just installed call manager 8.62A with unity connection 8.62 and
cups 8.62

I have a issue with video calling,
I can confirm that Cast can see the phone and all green in server health
screen

Location and region have video bandwidth set-up, I have disabled local PC
hips and ips and no change.

Is there a setting I'm missing for the video ?

Regards,

John Van Laecke

This email and all attachments are confidential. For further important information about emails sent to or from GHD or if you have received this email in error, please refer to http://www.ghd.com/emaildisclaimer.html .
This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MessageLabs.