[cisco-voip] Create new IP Phone Service "Cluster B - Corporate Directory"

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Wed Feb 8 15:01:17 EST 2012

CallManager 8.5

In Cluster A under IP Phone Services, can I create a new service called " Cluster B - Corporate Directory" and somehow point over to the other cluster?

I see the value for Corporate Directory are "Application:Cisco/CorporateDirectory"

Customer has multiple clusters, one in Australia, one in US, one in Italy, was wanting to have 3 Corporate Directory options as IP Phone Services, without the IP Phone SDK.  Hoping I could add a entry to point to "Application:Cisco/CorporateDirectory" on the other cluster.