[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Upload a greeting

Mike King me at mpking.com
Fri Feb 10 14:58:05 EST 2012

So I have a new computer.  Old one is not accessible.

I need to upload a greeting to a call handler in Unity Connection.
 Greeting is created by a third party, and they do this professionally, so
I'm sure it's in the right format (See below)

I can browse to the file, and "open" it. It will show on the page.  I can
even play it to verify that it's the right greeting.  I click save. It says
"greeting updated" on the top, yet it's still my old greeting.

I'm sure this is a Java version thing.

Anyone have an idea how I can fix this?  (Which version of Java, disable a
"feature")

Mike