[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Upload a greeting

Mike King me at mpking.com
Fri Feb 10 15:06:14 EST 2012

It does not play the correct greeting after I log out and go back in and
use the media master bar.

Actually, it only plays the correct greeting in media
master Immediately after I upload it.  If I leave the page (Hitting save
before I do so) and return, the old greeting persists.

I had this before with a different machine, and but my laptop always
worked, so I never troubleshot it.  Now my laptop is un-available, so I'm
stuck with trying to get this to work.

I'm about 95% positive it's a java thing, since I see threads about this
back in 2009 with the same issues.

I'm on Windows 7, with java 6 update 30.  I tried it on another laptop with
Winxp, IE7 java 6 update 30.

I'm sure it's just that I need a specific java version.  Cisco has always
been "awesome" with that stuff.

Mike