[cisco-voip] SIP refer headers Cisco callmanager

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Feb 14 12:20:10 EST 2012

There's a separate redirecting CSS for SIP devices.  A REFER uses that CSS where the INVITE uses the normal CSS.

-Ryan

On Feb 14, 2012, at 12:06 PM, Leslie Meade wrote:

I have a client, that have an IVR that is connected via a SIP trunk.
If the IVR transfers the call back into the system using a REFER HEADER the IVR will get a 404 not found error.

I have setup a sip profile that allows SIP header changes but it will still fail. Can anyone give me a pointer where to look for this.
I know how to do it on an IOS device, but not on a callmanager.