[cisco-voip] Cheap CME platform?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Feb 14 19:26:59 EST 2012

I taught myself SRST by using TFTP loading. It works fine, just takes a little while (a UPS is your friend).

Just make sure your boot loader image supports the network interface you'll be using to connect to your TFTP server.

You'll be using an older version, but at least you'll get your feet wet.

Alternatively you can find some Cisco routers on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone...

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"