[cisco-voip] Hunt Group

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Feb 15 16:20:19 EST 2012

If the call always comes in from 1709 first and your Unity is set to use the original called number for vm referral just send it your VM pilot on the hunt busy no answer settings
If vm is set to use the last referring number, then set the last referring number (the hunt pilot) as an alternate extension on the VM box you want the call to go to

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>