[cisco-voip] Hunt Group

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 22:32:49 EST 2012

What you're asking for is call coverage... standard Avaya feature
Set CFNA on the originating phone to a hunt pilot
HP-HL-LG (standard Hunt Group with settings on the Hunt Pilot
HP setting to goto personal preference
and set the originating phone line to forwardon  no hunt to vm. extremely
convoluted but that's Cisco Call Coverage.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_5_1/ccmsys/a03rp.html#wp1163767