[cisco-voip] UCCX call statistics questions

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:12:04 EST 2012

My first thought is you have another trigger besides 1044 pointing to
that application.

Also if you have someone that forwarded their phone to your 1044,
maybe CDR is showing 1044 in the finalCalledPartyNumber field but not
the originalCalledpartyNumber field for those few calls. Depends on
how you did the CDR search. If you filter your CDR searching by
destination device and look for the trigger's device name (if that is
not how you are searching) you might get something that matches
better.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Erick Wellnitz
<ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com> wrote:
> CCX version 5.0 (I know, I know it's old)
>
> After completely confusing myself I need some clarity.
>
> I have a CCX trigger 1044 which uses a very simple script to either route a
> call or queue it.
>
> In the supervisor desktop(skill summary statistics) and historical
> reports(both CSQ and application reports) I get 26 calls presented, 24
> handled and 2 abandoned however CDR shows only 19 calls to 1044.
>
> What is going on here?

Ed Leatherman